Ingersoll Rand 302B Angle Die Grinder - Composite
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful motor delivers 0.33 HP 20,000 rpm free speed
- Durable ball-bearing construction improves balance, reduces
vibration, and ensures a longer life
- Lightweight, ergonomic composite housing prevents "freezing"
and offers greater operator comfort
- Rear exhaust directs air away from the operator
- Tool comes with 1/4" and 6 mm collets and two wrenches
New and improved. For ultimate performance, the 302B is the
perfect choice. This powerful grinder features a composite grip for
superior ergonomics and comfort, and can be used in various
applications including porting, weld breaking, de-burring,
polishing and grinding.