Denso 2800339 280-0339 Starter
With over 60 years of experience supplying the automakers with
premium electrical components, DENSO has the inside
track on starter technology. The original DENSO
gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and
powerful that it is often adapted for racing use.
DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a
rigorous test and replacement routine that produces the lowest
return rates in the replacement aftermarket. Armatures and field
coils are high-voltage tested; commutators are refinished and
performance-validated; terminals and fasteners are replaced with
high-quality copper components. And every starter is exactingly
bench-tested to ensure factory-original performance.
Remanufactured components offer tremendous value to consumers,
and by recycling valuable parts and precious raw materials to be
used again, theyre the environmentally responsible choice as well.
For distributors, retailers, and consumers alike,
DENSO First Time Fit remanufactured starters are the
- High-voltage tested armature and field coils to ensure reliable
- Premium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical
- All-new bearings, brushes, and seals
- Maximum cranking torque under all conditions
- Class leaders in size and weight
- Environmentally designed to start in cold and hot weather