Ingersoll Rand 244A-2 Impact Wrench 1/2in. Dr. With 2in. Anvil
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful, smooth balanced blows
- Pressure feed lubrication system automatically greases the
- Working torque: 40-350 ft./lbs
- Maximum torque: 500 ft./lbs
- Good control; excellent balance and a variable speed
Bring out the "big gun" for tire changing, shock and spring work,
front end work and other heavy automotive and truck work. The
impact mechanism pumps out 500 ft./lbs. torque at the free speed of
7,000 RPM to get the job done fast. Specifically designed for heavy
tire changes, this is the "twin" of the IRT244A, but with a 2"
extended anvil used with flip sockets. Average air consumption: 5.4
cfm; sound dBA: 105.3/109.3; air inlet NPTF: 1/4"; minimum hose
size: 3/8"; weight: 6.28 lbs.; length: 9.5".