Dart 15100116 Iron Eagle Cylinder Head for Big Block Chevy
2.250 Int / 1.880 Exh
Dart's Iron Eagle cylinder heads for big block Chevrolet engines
are ideal for street performance enthusiasts and weekend racers
alike. These heads are powerful, affordable and come fully
assembled with valves and springs. Specifications: 308cc intake
ports, 121cc combustion chamber, 1.625 double springs, 2.25/1.88
valves. -The 1.625 double spring is intended primarily for engine
applications using a mechanical cam. -The 1.550 double spring is
intended primarily for engine applications using a mechanical cam.
-Use on GM generation V and VI (1990 - 2000) motors requires head
gaskets equivalent to Fel-Pro # 1047 (for 4.54" bore) or Fel-Pro #
1037 (for 4.37" bore). - Cylinder heads sold individually, set
required for engine use.
- Made start to finish in the U.S.A.
- Works with virtually all factory standard parts.
- Proven technology tested for the race track and for the
- Cast from premium, high strength iron alloy.
- Developed to produce maximum horsepower and efficiency.