Dart 14372111 Cylinder Heads
2.18 Int / 1.60 Exh
15 Degree Race Series SBC 284 Cylinder Head
Available in both standard intake runner position and a raised
runner version, Darts 220s are cast with extra thick walls to allow
extensive porting and modification. These heads are ideal for
serious street performance, bracket racing and restricted oval
classes that require a stock type casting. The 220 is the ultimate
in 23 degree small block cylinder heads.
It is recommended that you contact a Dart technical
representative before placing an order for this item. Detailed
information about your planned engine build will help to ensure
that you choose the right configuration for your motor and that any
special parts and considerations are taken into account.
- Premium alloy: Dart aluminum heads are cast from virgin
355-T61 aerospace alloy for superior strength and
- Shallow combustion chamber design improves combustion and
allows use of larger valves for improved airflow.
- Interlocking ductile iron valve seats are compatible with
stainless steel and titanium valves.
- Spark plugs are shifted toward bore centerline to enhance flame
travel and reduce spark advance requirement.
- Refined intake port design reduces turbulence and increases
- Optional spread exhaust ports allow use of larger primary tubes
without header plates.
- Water passages between exhaust ports improve cooling and
prevent hot spots that can cause head gasket failure.
- Gasketed 3/4 reach spark plugs offer widest selection of heat
- Integral bosses can be drilled for fuel injection down
- All cylinder heads sold individually.