Stance ST-GSE20-GR Coilovers - GR+
Front Spring Rate
Rear Spring Rate
The GR+ is the Stance flagship line. It features
15-way damping adjustable monotube shocks, which allows the driver
to fine-tune the handling and ride. A separate lower bracket allows
the ride height to be adjusted without sacrificing stroke.
Spherical bearings are used to give the driver greater feedback.
Inverted monotube shocks are utilized on strut types for greater
rigidity and heat dissipation. Camber adjustable upper mounts are
used on strut types.
- Adjustment Knob 15-Way Damping Adjustable
- Upper Pillowball Bearing Adjustable Camber Uppermount
- Upper Pillowball Bearing Pillowball Uppermount
- Spring Cold Wound Linear Spring
- Monotube Inverted Monotube Shocks
- Boot Dustboot
- Collar Aluminum Collars & Upper Mounts
- Bracket Height Adjustable Lower Bracket