Prevent galling and corrosion for fasteners exposed
Permatex? anti-seize is a blend of metallic lubricants (copper,
aluminum, and graphite) that prevent galling and corrosion.
Application at time of assembly will ensure an easier disassembly
even if the components are exposed to saltwater and extreme heat.
Ideal for larger stainless steel fasteners that are prone to
galling. An application brush is integrated into the cap for quick
application without the need for additional consumables. Make
servicing installed components easier by applying Permatex?
anti-seize during assembly.
- Prevents threads from seizing due to corrosion or exposure to
- Prevents galling?commonly experienced with larger stainless
- Compatible with extreme temperatures: -60?F?1600?F
- Moisture and saltwater resistant
- Integrated application brush in cap