Custom Appearance. This kit will convert the incandescent tail light on your 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza Sedan to also function as the turn signal. This kit will also upgrade your tail light to LED for a much more modern appearance!
Additional Backup Lights. Also available with the kit, you can convert the old turn signal socket to an extra backup light. With double the number of backup lights, you will add much more visibility when reversing at night. Each kit comes with the wires needed to accomplish this (see installation video for details); however, you will need to purchase new white LED bulbs. LEDs must be used, instead of standard bulbs, since you will be drawing power from the backup light circuit.
Easy Installation. Using OEM tail light connectors, the base kit is 100 percent plug-and-play and installs in minutes, with no wiring required. You don't even have to remove your tail lights!
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
- Converts your tail light to also function as the turn signal
- Adds additional backup lights in old turn signal location (optional)
- OEM tail light connectors for simple plug-and-play installation
- Made in USA
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) modules for installation on 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza Sedan
- Two (2) 7443 HP48 tail light bulbs
- Two (2) T-Tap Connectors
- One (1) Installation Guide
- Quantity: Pair (Left and Right Side)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Application: Rear Turn Signal, Tail Light, Backup/Reverse Light
- Make: Subaru
- Model: Impreza Sedan
- Years: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Electrical Compatibility: No known electrical issues
- Operating Temperature: No
- Connector(s): OEM-Size Plug and Play, T-Tap Inputs