The Warn PowerPlant Dual Force HD gets its power from a 4.6 hp motor which provides 12,000 lbs of pulling power while in winch mode. In compressor mode, you can expect it to perform at 5 cfm @ 90 psi with its built in air tank and intercooler. Specific features for each mode are detailed below:
- Features a series wound motor
- 80’ of 3/8” diameter wire rope
- reliable 3-stage planetary geartrain and contactor.
- Geared to provide an extra long winching duty cycle
- Air up to four 35” tires from 8 psi to 35 psi in 8 minutes or less.
- Power air tools like impact guns and nailers
- 100 psi maximum air pressure
Warn's reputation speaks for itself, but you will find that not only is the powerful Warn PowerPlant Dual Force HD compact, but when it comes to compressor set up, nothing could be easier as it is part of Warn’s standard winch mounting process. If you are looking for a unit that will provide the sort of power you need, but not take up valuable space or require a complicated set up, Warn PowerPlant Dual Force HD is your best bet! You will find that it allows you to come to the rescue time and time again.