These black rear frame shackle bushings can withstand many under-vehicle contaminants and help maintain control when maneuvering through turns, during standing start accelerations, braking, and over bumps and berms.
- Over two decades of in-house experience in innovating, engineering and formulating wide selection of polyurethane components for many different industries, Energy Suspension has qualified as premier manufacturer of the high quality polyurethane products
- If you are modifying, building a new vehicle for scratch or restoring an old one, Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex performance polyurethane should be the 'ground zero' focus of your present and next vehicle plans
- Hyper-Flex is offered in a variety of durometers (firmness or softness), depending on product application; performance tested and race proven; used for all of Energy Suspension products that require a higher level of performance and durability
- Hyper-Flex replacement polyurethane components stand up well to contaminants that often destroy rubber and have been engineered to give longer-lasting performance and not compress permanently
- Durability is superior for cars, trucks and SUVs; road salt, oil, and a host of other common under car contaminants will eventually destroy the rubber bushings on your vehicles, not to mention the weight and torque forces that typically compress rubber